Dom Knight

Dom Knight

Writer

Host of Evenings on 702 ABC Sydney, 666 ABC Canberra and ABC NSW

View more articles from Dom Knight

Taste tips

How to decorate so people think you're amazing

<i></i>

Dom Knight A survey found that 48% of Australian men have placed items in their home to impress prospective partners. Dom Knight has tips for the other 52%.

Dom Knight

A love letter to local bookshops

Open book

Dom Knight Don't let the magic disappear.

Comments 3

Dominic Knight

In defence of the daggy friend

Daggy_TN2

Dom Knight Daggy Friends are kind and loyal, and Dom Knight thinks they deserve better treatment in Hollywood.

Straight edge

Did I waste my youth by not being wasted?

Still from the movie Dazed and Confused, with Matthew McConaughey
 


dazed_wooderson.jpg

Dom Knight Dom Knight on why he's never taken drugs.

Comments 32

Dom Knight

Ten things I learned travelling with kids

Travel_TN

Dom Knight Dom Knight realises parenting is really hard, and parenting while travelling is harder still.

Comments 15

Dom Knight

The cosmetic companies are trying - but will men buy makeup?

MILAN, ITALY - JUNE 23:  A model during the backstage at the Vivienne Westwood show during Milan Menswear Fashion Week Spring Summer 2014 on June 23, 2013 in Milan, Italy.  (Photo by Pier Marco Tacca/Getty Images)

Dom Knight Dom Knight investigates.

The yummy male

The meterosexual is dead. Long live the Yummy male

Nicholas Atgemis in his Vaucluse silk bow tie store.

Dom Knight Monocles are back in: meet the yummy aka young urban male.

Comments 28

Dom Knight

How to be a knight (or dame) by someone who already is

xxx

Dom Knight Consider this advice a grace note, if you will, in our national reaction to the Prime Minister’s plan.

Comments 3

Dom Knight

10 things I definitely don't miss about my 20s

FLORENCE, ITALY - JANUARY 09:  Guest is seen during Pitti Immagine Uomo 85 on January 9, 2014 in Florence, Italy.  (Photo by Jacopo Raule/Getty Images)

Dom Knight If you’re struggling with the aging process, perhaps this list will help you, too?

Dom Knight

What does your coffee order say about you?

coffee.mareeba.060705.photo.sahlan hayes.smh good living...coffee reaches campos in newtown SPECIALX 00052858

Dom Knight Dom Knight discovers that coffee preferences draw all sorts of implications.

Comments 71

Moving on

Throwing out your CDs and DVDs. Is it time?

cds

Dom Knight They used to be your most-prized possessions, a mark of your exceptional taste and indie-cred. but times have changed. "I can admit now that my CD collection was assembled to impress women".

Comments 65

Festive feelings

Defining Christmas in 2013

Dom Knight Dom Knight knows that it's not just 24 hours until the Boxing Day Test.

What it means to be a godparent today

Dom Knight Dom Knight is enjoying his new role as a secular godfather.

Xmas party rules

How to survive the office Christmas party

PARKS AND RECREATION --

Dom Knight The dos and don't nots of colleague-on-colleague party etiquette.

Comments 4

Sexiest man alive

Do we really care who the 'sexiest' person alive is?

Adam Levine

Dom Knight Dom Knight grapples with the idea of Adam Levine being upheld as a delicious piece of man-crumpet.

Comments 7

Dom Knight

What kind of adults do precocious children make?

Boy contestant standing at microphone cheering

Dom Knight Dom Knight read encyclopaedias as a child and he wasn't afraid to tell anyone about it.

Comments 18

Dom Knight

The dating mistakes all beta men make

HelloLadies_TN

Dom Knight Dom Knight has made them all and lived to tell the tale.

Comments 16

Dom Knight

Do you have cyber secrets?

Mid adult woman lying on bed using laptop

Dom Knight The five most embarrassing emails on Dom Knight's server.

Dom Knight

Why I hate shopping centres

SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA - APRIL 09:  Anna Hua wears a top by Mister Zimmi, shoes and blazer by Zara and carries a bag by Celine at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Australia Spring/Summer 2013/14 at Carriageworks on April 9, 2013 in Sydney, Australia.  (Photo by Caroline McCredie/Getty Images)

Dom Knight "I spent an hour there this morning, on a trip that I thought would take approximately ten minutes, and I’m still suffering flashbacks."

Comments 1

The sun is trying to kill me

beach

Dom Knight Let's talk about your healthy fear of UV rays