Watercress and goat's curd salad with grape tomatoes
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2½ tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper
- Sprigs from 1 bunch watercress
- 1 can cannellini beans (400g), drained and rinsed
- 1 punnet yellow grape
- tomatoes, halved
- 12 thin slices prosciutto
- 80g fresh goat's curd
For dressing, combine oils, vinegar and lemon juice in a small bowl. Season to taste with salt flakes and pepper and whisk well.
Combine watercress sprigs and beans in a large bowl. Toss with the dressing and divide between four plates. Scatter with the grape tomatoes and top with prosciutto.
Dot with goat's curd and serve with crusty bread.
Got a favourite recipe? Share your recipe