A recipe from the Good Food collection.
Have your say
1. Place the soy sauce, garlic and 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper in a shallow ceramic dish. Add the tofu and toss together well. Cover and leave to marinate.
2. Combine the tomatoes, onion, chilli and coriander in a food processor until smooth. Season wit h salt and freshly ground black pepper. Transfer to a small sauce pan, and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Cool.
3. Halve the avocado, then remove the stone. Scoop the flesh into a bowl and add the lemon juice and 2 tablespoons of the sour cream. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Mash well wit h a fork.
4. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a frying pan. Add the tofu and any remaining marinade and cook, stirring, over high heat for 4–5 minutes. Remove from the pan. Heat the remaining oil in the pan. Add the red and yellow capsicum and spring onion, season with salt and fresh ly ground black pepper and cook for 3–4 minutes.
5. Cook the tortillas quickly in a dry clean frying pan over high heat for 5 seconds on each side.
6. To serve, spread a tortilla with a little avocado mixture, tomato salsa and sour cream. Top with some tofu and vegetables, fold in on e end and roll. Repeat with the remaining tortillas and fillings.