Pork and fennel sausages with apple and cabbage coleslaw
Jeremy & Jane Strode
Photo: Marco Del Grande
Buy your sausages from a local butcher, they need our support as much as the specialist producers.
- 8 pork and fennel sausages
- green cabbage, finely sliced
- ¼ purple cabbage, finely sliced
- ½ head fennel, finely sliced
- 1 red apple, quartered, cored and finely sliced
- Feathery green fennel tops
- 1 tsp fennel seeds, roasted
- 6 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Salt and pepper
Preheat an oven or grill. Cook sausages, about 15 minutes. Mix remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Serve with sausages.
Got a favourite recipe? Share your recipe