You will need a blender and a potato peeler or spiraliser.
Have your say
- 4 zucchinis
- 2 cups spinach leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 cup activated cashews
- 1/2 -1 clove garlic (as much or as little as you like)
- 1/4 small onion
- 1 tsp miso paste
- 1 tsp dried dill, or use fresh
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast (sold at health food stores)
- 2 tbsp cold pressed olive oil
- 3/4 cup water Himalayan pink salt
A spiraliser is a kitchen appliance that creates long spiral strands from vegetables. Peel or spiralise zucchini into long, thick fettuccine-like strips using a potato peeler and separate into two bowls.
Divide spinach leaves between the bowls, toss lightly with zucchini ''pasta'' and set aside.
For the sauce, mix the remaining ingredients in a high-speed blender until smooth and creamy. Pour over zucchini pasta and toss until well coated with the sauce. Finish with a dash of pepper.