A recipe from the Good Food collection.
Have your say
- Put the olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add the onion and capsicum and fry for 2 minutes, or until soft.
- Add the chilli and garlic and stir briefly, then add the oregano, fresh and tinned tomatoes, and 90 ml (3 fl oz) water. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes, or until the sauce thickens. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Smooth the surface of the mixture, then make four hollows with the back of a spoon. Break an egg into each hollow and put the lid on the pan. Cook the eggs for 5 minutes, or until set.
- While the eggs are cooking, heat the tortillas according to the instructions on the packet and cut each into quarters.
- Serve the eggs with some feta crumbled over them and the tortillas on the side.