Ginger and prawn rice noodle rolls
- 650g green prawns, shelled, de-veined and coarsely
- 2cm piece of ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 red chilli, chopped
- 4 sprigs coriander, leaves coarsely chopped
- 250g fresh rice-noodle sheets (at room temperature)
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp sesame sauce
- 4 green onions, finely sliced
Combine prawns, ginger, chilli and coriander in a bowl. Cut rice-noodle sheets into 12 to 14 rectangles, about 12 centimetres by eight centimetres.
Put a little of the prawn mixture along the long edge of one rectangle and roll to form a cylinder. Repeat with remaining prawn mixture and noodle sheets.
Steam rolls on baking paper in a steamer for three to five minutes just until prawns are cooked. This may need to be done in batches. Combine soy and sesame sauce in a small bowl. Serve warm rolls topped with green onions and sauce.
Got a favourite recipe? Share your recipe